|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun May 22, 2016 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed Jun 15, 2016 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Salisbury Beautification Committee is excited to announce The Memory Maple and Living Lindens’ Tree Campaign. As part of our 2016 Phase One Concept Plans, the community of Salisbury will have the opportunity to purchase and plant a tree along Douglas Street.
A tree may be planted in memory of a loved one, families may choose to plant a commemorative tree, or businesses may wish to sponsor a tree. The cost to purchase and plant a tree is $500.
We are having this special online auction for one tree which will be planted in front of Salisbury Village Office. The tree will also include a granite memorial plaque which will be placed at the base of the tree. Bidding begins at $750.
All proceeds will go to the Salisbury Beautification Project.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and planting details.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cheque made out to Salisbury Beautification Committee
Payments can be made to:
- Karen Stewart 94 Parkin Street, Salisbury 372-9275
Winning Bidder will provide information so that tree and plaque can be ordered. Tree will be planted in July or August 2016. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —